The Inn At Richmond & Berkshire Equestrian Center
"TIARA EQUEST" tm
TIARA EQUEST is the brand name for Berkshire Meadow View, LLC doing
business as The Inn At Richmond And the berkshire EQUESTrian Center, LLC
-- together, the unique Colonial Equestrian lodging, event, & stabling venue and experience
throughout The Berkshires, New England & The Northeast.
Colonial Equestrian Experience & Enjoyment tm
1776, Homestead, B&B, Inn, Stable
R&R, Weddings, Events, Business
Rooms, Suites, Cottages
27 Acres, 12 Units, 32 Stalls, Lawns
Horses, Paddocks, Arenas, Boarding
Hills, Meadows, Nature, Tranquility
Shops, Shows, Museums, Day-trips
Casual, Elegance with Colonial, Charm!
A UNIQUE GEM
Throughout New England & Northeast
"If you're figuratively 'Living the dream,'
visit us and literally "Relish the reality!"
Abstracted Inn Info
* 7 miles from Tanglewood plus centrally and conveniently located near all of the Berkshires' cultural, historic, and recreational attractions.
* 27 Magnificent acres of perennial gardens with reflecting pool, meadows, and woodlands with views of the Berkshire Hills surrounding the property.
* 10 Units comprised of 3 rooms, 4 suites, 3 cottages can host people at double occupancy; 32 with supplemental twin & pull-outs in suites
* Colonial accommodations are individually decorated with antiques, family heirlooms, and fine reproduction furnishings.
* All rooms have a private bathroom, personal robes, irons, board, hair-dryers, adjustable A/C, cable TV, and telephone
* Gas-logs, refrigerators and are available in some Suites and Cottages.
* Cottages have fully equipped kitchens
* All units are available for weekly, monthly and seasonal rentals.
* Cottages are available for families with children; one cottage is dog-friendly
* Inviting Parlor, Baronial Library with fireplace and eclectic book collection Garden Room and Dining located on the 1st floor in the Main House.
* Personal amenities, picnic baskets, lawn games, pool table, chip-shot range, and more and fine linens.
* Sumptuous country breakfast includes, juices, seasonal fruits and berries, a variety of granolas, cereals, yogurts, juices, and various breads, plus
a hearty, hot country breakfast.
* Complimentary ports, sherries, liqueurs, white/red wines & spring water
* Complimentary candies, cakes, snacks, fruits, plus a selection of teas
* All rooms, common areas, porches, gardens, and barns are SMOKE-FREE.