We refer to The Inn as "TIARA" for the first letters of
The Inn At Richmond Allure & The Stables as "EQUEST"
for the essence of berkshire EQUESTrian center .
TO OUR WEBSITES
In 1778, English explorer Captain James Cook became the first European to discover the Hawaiian Islands... and the pineapple. Due to the shipping distance, in Great Britain and Europe, the scarce pineapple became the symbol of royal privilege. In the American colonies, fresh, dried, and candied fruits were largely used as a dessert. This fact made the "crowned fruit" the high symbol of social events thus meaning " welcome, friendship & hospitality.
Rated 5 of 5 Pineapples
<<< 40 PERRY'S PEAK ROAD
MORE PHOTOS BELOW
AND AT EACH LINKED WEBSITE
802 STATE ROAD -- ROUTE 41 >>>
CLICK BELOW -- AND BOOKMARK IT -- TO READ DAILY
The Inn at Richmond And Berkshire Equestrian Center
Authentically New England
Personal Functional Casual Cozy
"A Throwback to Historic Colonial Living" tm
While John Hancock was financing... Samual Adams was fomenting... and Thomas Jefferson was authoring our country's Declaration of Independence, craftsmen were hard at work creating this magnificent home which has been owned by prominent families for over two centuries. Now, centuries and decades later, our Berkshire estate stands as one of Western Massachusetts' treasures from the Revolutionary War Era.
Today, the rolling Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts provide a unique pastoral setting for TIARA EQUEST, where maples, meadows, and mountains frame our masterpiece of Colonial craftsmanship.
With its casual elegance and charm, our Colonial Equestrian Estate creates the perfect setting for a weekend getaway, a gathering with family or friends, an intimate or destination wedding, honeymoon, a corporate retreat, or more in The Berkshires.
The Inn and our on-site Berkshire Equestrian Center provide guests with a true change of pace… a country setting, which is a short drive from world renown cities such as New York and Boston, that provides access-within-minutes to favorite Berkshire attractions, restaurants, and shopping:
In Lenox / Tanglewood, Shakespeare & Company plus Canyon Ranch.
In Stockbridge / Norman Rockwell Museum, The Red Lion Inn, and Eden Hill. In Pittsfield / Herman Melville's Home, Museums & Theaters, plus fabulous Lakes.
In Northern Berkshire / Mass MOCA, Sterling Clark Museum, Williams College, Jiminy Peak, and more -- too numerous to name -- all throughout the Berkshires.
Enjoy TIARA EQUEST’s grounds and surrounds: Relax in our Terrace Garden... walk the property... visit and feed (which we will provide) the horses... hike Perry's Peak just up the road or hop on the Appalachian Trail to Mount Greylock... photograph / paint the vistas
-- create your own masterpiece! Most of all take advantage of our local knowledge. There is always much to do with too little time. Because...
The Berkshires are where nature sets the stage and culture, history & entertainment steal the show. The Berkshires are also where TIARA EQUEST is centrally located to provide a pleasurable, memorable stay. The totality of our property transforms one's spirit.
We look forward to your visit!
Colonial Equestrian Experience & Enjoyment tm
1776, Homestead, B&B, Inn, Working Stable, Farm
R&R, Weddings, Life Events, Conferences, Biz Meetings, Virtual Offices
Rooms, Suites, Cottages, Penthouse, Event Rooms, Areas & Barns, Amenities
27 Acres, Rolling Lawns, Gardens, Fire Pit
26 Stalls, 16 Paddocks, 3 Arenas, 2 Exercise Tracks, Boarding
Hills, Meadows, Ponds, Nature, Wildlife, Vistas, Tranquility
Shops, Shows, Museums, Day-trips to Halls of Fame, Casinos & More
2.5 Hrs / 150 Miles, fr NYC, BOS by I-Hwys, Exec JetPort 4.5 mi
"There's Not A Red Street Traffic Light Between Us!"
Lenox. Stockbridge, West Stockbridge, Hancock, Pittsfield, NY Columbia County
Country, Casual, Elegance, with Historic, Colonial, Charm!
"If you're figuratively 'Living the dream,'
visit us and literally "Relish the reality!"
A PREVIEW OF THE INFORMATION IN THE ABOVE LINKS
* We are 7 miles from Tanglewood plus located within 45 min drive to all of the Berkshire's cultural, historic, and recreational attractions.
* 27 acres of meadows and woodlands with views of the Berkshire Hills comprise and surround the property.
* 3 Rooms, 4 Suites, 3 Cottages, 1 Stable Master's Quarters in Main Barn & 1 Penthouse at our Million $$ Indoor Arena comprise our 12 units.
* We can host 24 people at double occupancy; 43 with supplemental twin & pull-outs.
* Our colonial accommodations are individually decorated with antiques, family heirlooms, and fine reproduction furnishings.
* All rooms have a private bathroom w shower (some have tubs, too), 2 robes, iron, board, hair-dryer, adjustable A/C, WiFi & ROKU TV access.
* Gas-log stoves and jacuzzis are available in some Suites (#9), Cottages (# 9 & #10); the Grand Prix Penthouse has the ultimate jacuzzi.
* Cottages, Quarters & Penthouse have fully equipped kitchens; refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster & drip coffee maker that is ready-to-go.
* Units are available for daily (min apply-breakfast included), weekly (breakfast optional w discount), monthly & seasonal rentals (no breakfast).
* Cottages are available for families with children under 10 years old; one cottage is currently dog-friendly.
* Our welcoming Parlor, Baronial Library with fireplace & book collection, Terrace Room, and Dining Room are on the 1st floor in the Main House.
* Personal amenities, picnic baskets, lawn games, pool table, chip-shot golf range and more are available to all.
* Our cook-to-order breakfast includes juices, fruits, a variety of granolas, cereals, yogurts, breads, plus a hearty, hot country breakfast.
* Complimentary ports, sherries, liqueurs, white/red wines & bottled spring water are available 24/7.
* Complimentary candies, cakes, snacks, fruits, plus a selection of teas are also available 24/7.
* All rooms, common areas, porches, gardens, and barns are SMOKE-FREE.
* Our horses, stables, and paddocks are woven into the feeling of The Inn and integrated with it..
Berkshire Meadow View LLC
802 State Road / Route 41
@ Perry's Peak Road
Richmond, Massachusetts 01254
<<< JETPORT - KPSF Pittsfield Municipal Airport 4.5 mi. from TIARA EQUEST
RICHMOND POND >>>
<<< MOUNT GREYLOCK - Highest Peak in MA - 3,490'
<<< 802 STATE ROAD -- ROUTE 41
L BARN - 9 Stalls >>>
GRAND PRIX PENTHOUSE >>
INDOOR ARENA - 200'-80' >>>
<<<OUTDOOR ARENA 250' X 100' Sand-Felt Surface
<<< TIARA - The Inn At Richmond -- Main House
<<< EQUEST - berkshire EQUESTrian center -- Main Stable